Thursday, June 25, 2009

Smoking Is Not Haram?

I once heard my friend said, "Smoking makes you climb stronger! Don't believe what the doctor says!" Of course, I'm not totally agreed with what the doctor said (they're only human) but I don't believe my friend either. Didn't your uncle died last week because of lung cancer? Oh, It was not because of smoking... sudah suratan takdir. Here's a compiled lectures about the subject smoking in islam!



Islamic scholars have historically had mixed views about tobacco, and until recently, cigarette smoking has not been unanimously forbidden or even discouraged. Maybe, the next video will change your mind. Jazakallah Khair.



Read more about Smoking:
The Choice is Yours: Smoking
Is Smoking Permitted in Islam?

2 comments:

Panahsakti said...

One of the many reason I stop smoking. Very hard but already 2 year without one.

Alimuddin Shahid said...

Alhamdulillah...