Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Affordable BLOGGER Graphics

From as low as RM25, you can have a more professional look of your Blog! Just look at the top or bottom header graphics, or the banner ad above this blog as samples.

You can customize your header graphic, put your own face, bike, caption etc. You may choose your own favourite template and let me customize the look of your blog.

Graphics for Mountain Bike Blog

Send me your blog URL(address) & tell me what do you want to change. Provide me with favourite photo of yours, caption etc & let me do the rest.

For any inquiry you can email me at: secangkir[a]yahoo.com

4 comments:

hait_san said...

http://mudanasatay.blogspot.com/

Alimuddin Shahid said...

Sampai kat sini lu promote huhuhu

hait_san said...

cari komisyen... nak buat hupgrade..

Alimuddin Shahid said...

satay pon komisen... huh tamak sungguh, untung Unker Sam ada partner gini kahkahkah