Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snippet – Tires & Derailleur

As I mentioned in my previous post here, my tire has experienced a bad puncture last 2 weeks. Here’s the shot of the actual damage done by a piece of bamboo! I was lucky enough to have survived that ride.



So far the tire had survived 2 rides; another one was done in FRIM last Sunday.

Kenda Komodo 2.1

I don’t plan to change it but, if I can do it for free, why not! And here it is now, a used pair of 2.1 KOMODO from Kenda. Once again it was sponsored by a good friend of mine; Miharo (thanks a lot Bro!).



Deore Rear Derailleur

I always had problem with shimano’s RD, in this case a Deore which tend to bang the frame every time the trail gets ugly! There’s no solution for that but, the only one that I can do is to make it as silence as possible. So, a piece of used tube will do the job. In this case, nothing can beat SRAM!

4 comments:

Zawi said...

Pak Adib,
Oh dear! Now you are so advanced in the technicalities of biking. Way to gp man.

Alimuddin Shahid said...

Pak Adib? Rasa dah salah org bang... anyway thanks for visiting

mtobikes said...

I didn't see another way to contact you direct...

I maintain a website, www.mtobikes.com and wanted to see if you'd like to become an active contributor on the site.

The site currently receives anywhere from 100-300 visits daily. At the bottom of every article would be a section that is called, "This Post Was Written By" which is an area that helps direct traffic back to your site.

Please contact me if this is of any interest to you. My email is carl@mtobikes.com

Dino said...

SRAM is definitely the way to go!