Monday, December 1, 2008

Putrajaya Critical Mass

This (Friday 28.11.08) was my 3rd Putrajaya Critical Mass ride. Somehow I decided to just wear my ‘Pasar Malam’ attire and yes, I rode my new hardtail for the first time that night and suddenly, everything felt so light!



Believe it or not... rider 'selipar' in action! Photo courtesy of projectrudy.net



I met a lot of friends that night - riders, bloggers and soon to be ROP members :). Here’s a short sub 4 minutes video I made over the weekend. Enjoy!



Link to this video : http://www.pinkbike.com/video/50093/

5 comments:

Taufik said...

Bro, I was there, and saw some familiar faces (that i saw in blogs). My group is known as Putrajaya Easy Riders (PER). Our google group is just started. You may visit: http://groups.google.com/group/basikal
Semua tu org baru....

Alimuddin Shahid said...

Thanks for the link... next time kalau serempak, tegur2lah biar kenal. Lately member2 byk ride Putrajaya especially Taman Cabaran

flatfinger said...

salam Don..pinjam video letak kat blog ya...thx u bos...

Taufik said...

Insya Allah.

Daoh Darko said...

Fuuuuuuh Don! Very nice video. Lagu pun "No Rain" by Blind Melon. Aku copy masuk PCM blog and credit kat ko. Thanks for coming. Ko buat video ada feel la! :D